digg.com: Stories / Popular

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SPIES

so i will say i didnt know much about security before reading this. I found it really helpful and answered alot of questions i had. For instance i always wondered about how facebook add's were tailored toward me. Now I know. Thats creepy but clever. I think im only going to give out my side email from now on. No matter what. The main email will be used for biz only. I guess thats common sense. Is there a way to be fully protect. I think not. If someone wants your info they are going to get it. The question is if they will get caught.

cheers

2 comments:

  1. I sign up for a lot of free sample offers online, and I always use a "throw-away" E-mail address. It has the added benefit of not clogging up my inbox with spam. This web site is good for temporary E-mail addreses:
    http://www.mailinator.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm still not sure why people knowing your email is bad or risky. I use a couple, but really don't know why it matters.

    ReplyDelete