digg.com: Stories / Popular

Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogging assignment: Other than Amazon.com, what is your favorite online shopping site and why? Include a link and explain in a few paragraphs what you find favorable about this online shopping experience.

Really, I dont do alot of online shopping BUT what little i do its usually Ticketmaster not my favorite online site to purchase tickets due to there crazy prices. I do it anyway. That was kinda off subject maybe. I dont know. The times i have purchased other goods online are through those one deal a day sites such as whoot.com and steapandcheap.com. They both do basically the same thing different produce steapandcheap is basically outdoor gear and whoot is just random electronics and shit. When i stumble there I tend to get a pretty good deal. Check'um out. I'm Pretty sure they dont really think they make any money but who knows.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment