digg.com: Stories / Popular

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This case is a crock of shit!
I think there are so many people bad mouthing company's online.
ie facebook,twitter and everything sucking off that teat. If this case favored the company the courts would be a fucking mess. This would never happen. Not in my lifetime. If it does it will eat my shoes gladly. SOOOO. fuck this company and this case. I have nothing more to say about this.
now i can cool.
Sorry guys this is quick and to the point
Please respond to this and tell me how shitty this post is

cheers

3 comments:

  1. You mentioned "there are so many people bad mouthing company's online." Funny, today I got a phone call from Creative Circle wanting to know why I had tweeted that they were "worthless" yesterday. Oh boy, did I give her an earful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is creative circle a company you work for ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a temp agency for web & multimedia designers. They never did shit for me. Granted, this was back in the spring of 2008... but based on the phone call, it doesn't seem like anything has changed.

    ReplyDelete